The Hammer and Nigel Show
Is This Anything?
Oct. 04, 2017
- It’s the fastest growing game sensation in America, and it’s right here on the Hammer and Nigel Show. It’s time for another round of “Is This Anything?”
- Starting off in Wisconsin- Steven Avery, the man featured in the Netflix series “Making a Murderer” has been denied a new trial. The judge said his attorney didn’t present enough evidence to warrant a new trial. This will probably present some new problems for the 2nd season of “Making a Murderer” which is currently being filmed.
- On to Mark Cuban, who says he may be considering a run for president. Apparently after Trump won, it seems every celebrity with a business background is contemplating a presidential run.
- Today is of course National Taco Day, but more importantly it is also National Vodka Day. We’ll let you guess which one we are celebrating.
- Forget Mayweather-McGregor! George Foreman has challenged Steven Seagal to a boxing match. Obviously there is nothing more exciting than seeing two old guys fight each other, so we’ll be keeping tabs on that one.
- Finally, a city in Georgia really, really wants the new Amazon headquarters. They are offering to create an entire new city for the company and call it Amazon, Georgia. No doubt that this is a brilliant idea.