5 Life Lessons from an 87 year old
This is Robert Bartles. 87 years old
A little bit about Robert
- 3 children, 13 grandchildren, 8 great-grandkids and even more on the way!
- Grew up on the family dairy farm in Salem.
- A US Army Demolition Expert in the Korean War
- Worked for Naval Avionics for 35 yrs.
5 LIFE LESSONS
1. Criticism of the younger generations have been going on since the beginning if time. Take time to listen and learn from each other. Because of the younger generation, through social media, I'm able to connect with nieces and nephews i may never have known.
2. Create something with your own hands and give it to someone you love.
3. Shouting out loud your accomplishments isn't necessary! People should already know through your actions.
4. At 87 years young, I've learned that people move at different paces so relax and stop pushing!
5. At some point, you WILL have to take care of someone. When that happens, everything else will go put the window and you'll realize what truly is important in life, which is, the people you love and that have loved you back.