A Pain-Free Seasonal Transition for Homeowners
Leaves are changing and falling, and your house is devoted to Autumn décor, but as quickly as fall arrives... those freezing temps come around the corner faster and you need to prepare your home!
Whether you're a new homeowner or have owned your home for years, you're still thrown in to the world of maintenance, but you don't have to fend for yourself. It can be a pain-free seasonal transition when you have a checklist and professionals on your side!
WHAT CAN YOU DO YOURSELF?
• Clean gutters
• Caulk gaps in windows/doors
• Place adhesive/weather strips on door frames
• Winterize your lawnmower and garden hoses
• Test & change the batteries in smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
• Replace air filters
• Replace outdoor lightbulbs
• Clean lint & debris from dryer vent
• Clean coils behind refrigerator
WHAT SHOULD PROFESSIONALS DO?
• Clean chimneys *Unfortunately, majority of house fires in the winter start because the chimney wasn't thouroughly inspected and cleaned before lighting the logs.
• Inspect plumbing including sump pump, water softener, reverse osmosis systems, toilets, showers, faucets, and more *You don't want one of these bursting in the freezing weather and causing more damage.
• Clean air ducts *This will help protect your family from exposure to airborne pollutants (dust/pollen/debris) when it's closed up for the winter and circulating through your home.
• Tune up your HVAC *This will save you a ton of money on bills in the winter.
The family-owned and operated Howald Heating, Air Conditioning, and Plumbing is there for you. They treat every home and homeowner as they would their own family—with the utmost respect.
That's why they want to make this transition of seasons is as painless as possible on both you and your wallet, because we all know we love to turn that thermostat up on those cold Indiana nights!
Call now to schedule your Howald Holiday Deal! 317-255-4328