Savannah's Law: Protect Drivers from the Danger of Carbon Monoxide
Terri Stacy wants to thank Westside Garden Plaza for giving her the heads up about Savannah's Law
Indiana residents, Wendy and John, lost their daughter, Savannah, in 2015 to carbon monoxide poisoning in a car. It was her last day of school at Ben Davis High School and she was with her boyfriend, heading to the mall like a typical teenager when Savannah suddenly passed out. Her boyfriend tried to go to the hospital, but he too passed out. Only one of them ever woke up.
They discovered that a simple emissions test would have detected the issue and prevented her death, and now they want to make sure such a tragic, preventable loss doesn’t happen to anyone else’s loved one.
They are proposing Savannah’s Law to require all cars on the road to get a proper emissions test. Their first goal is to get the law passed in their home state of Indiana, where Savannah passed away.
Are you going to help pass Savannah's Law? Sign the petition on change.org here.