Entertainment

News > Entertainment > "Stars Wars" Resumes Production After Ford Injury

"Stars Wars" Resumes Production After Ford Injury

(Undated) -- Cameras are rolling again on the new "Star Wars" movie after an on-set injury that sidelined star Harrison Ford for several weeks. Sources tell "The Hollywood Reporter" filming resumed earlier this week at Pinewood Studios in the U.K. Ford injured himself in June after a reported mishap with the spaceship his character Han Solo pilots in the "Star Wars" movies. He later underwent surgery on his leg and the production went on hiatus for two weeks in early August to accommodate his recovery. Both Disney and Lucasfilm say the movie is still on track for its scheduled release date, despite the setback. "Star Wars: Episode 7" is scheduled to arrive in theaters on December 18, 2015.

Entertainment

(Undated) -- Craig Ferguson is reportedly making the move back to sitcoms. "Entertainment Weekly" says the former...
(Los Angeles, CA) -- A member of the 1990s R&B girl group Brownstone has died. TMZ says Charmayne "Maxee"...
(Los Angeles, CA) -- William Shatner is back in Los Angeles, but apparently not in time to bid farewell to his...
(Undated) -- Drake is making history on the Billboard Hot 100 songs chart. Thanks to the rapper's recently...
(Undated) -- Dakota Johnson has been answering a lot of questions about "Fifty Shades of Grey" lately, and that...