Serial Bank Robber Caught on Camera
INDIANAPOLIS--Five banks have been robbed in Indianapolis since last Monday (June 11), and the FBI believes the same person is responsible for all five hold-ups. The latest was during the lunch hour at the Fifth Third Bank at 8549 North College Ave.
The FBI Indianapolis office believes the same man robbed the following five banks:
- June 11: Chase Bank - 1820 S. Meridian St.
- June 12: Key Bank - 100 S. Peru St., Cicero, IN
- June 14: Indiana Members Credit Union - 95 S. Mitthoeffer Rd.
- June 16: Forum Credit Union - 6501 N. College Ave.
- June 18: Fifth Third Bank - 8549 N. College Ave.
Anyone with information on the identity of the man is asked to call FBI Indianapolis at 317.595.4000.
PHOTOS: Provided by the FBI