Visit Your Favorite Museum For FREE This Saturday!
INDIANAPOLIS -- Saturday is the day to visit some of Indiana's best museums--for free!
Twenty-one museums statewide are offering free admission as part of Museum Day Live!, a special event backed by Smithsonian Magazine.
The Museum Day Live! ticket--which you can get here--provides free admission for two people at any participating museum. All you need to do is enter your name, email address and the museum of your choice, then present your ticket at the museum.
Indiana's Museum Day Live! Museums & Cultural Centers
- Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum | Auburn
- Lake of the Red Cedars Museum | Cedar Lake
- Carnegie Museum of Montgomery Co. | Crawfordsville
- General Lew Wallace Study & Museum |Crawfordsville
- Evansville Museum of Arts, History & Science | Evansville
- Conner Prairie | Fishers
- Indiana Historical Society | Indianapolis
- Kurt Vonnegut Museum & Library | Indianapolis
- Rhythm! Discovery Center | Indianapolis
- Seiberling Mansion & Howard Co. Museum | Kokomo
- Hanna Lindahl Children's Museum | Mishawaka
- Minnetrista | Muncie
- National Model Aviation Museum | Muncie
- Univ. of Notre Dame Museum of Biodiversity | Notre Dame
- Studebaker National Museum | South Bend
- The History Museum | South Bend
- CANDLES Holocaust Museum & Education Center | Terre Haute
- Brauer Museum of Art | Valparaiso
- Porter Co. Museum | Valparaiso
- "Life on the Ohio" River History Museum | Vevay
- Switzerland County Historical Museum | Vevay
Find out more at smithsonianmag.com/museumday!
(Illustration by Jane_Kelly/Thinkstock.)