Chicks on the Right
Bernie 2020 Becomes First Unionized Presidential Campaign in History
(Bettmann / Contributor/Getty Images)
Great news! Bernie Sanders presidential campaign will soon be bankrupt! Why? Because Bernard "Whore Shorts" Sanders' campaign just ratified a collective bargaining agreement last week.
Common Speak: Bernie's campaign workers are now union!
That's right. "Look for the union label, Whore Shorts!"
Workers will be represented by United Food and Commercial Workers International Union Local 400, some of details of their agreement sound pretty sweet:
- Overtime pay afforded to all hourly employees
- A $20 hourly wage and health benefits for all interns working out of the national headquarters
- A total of twenty paid vacation days
- Coverage for mental health care services (They work with Bernie; they'll need it)
- A pay equity review process for employees that feel they are being underpaid “that protects their right to request a review without discrimination, discipline, or being discharged by management,” according to the campaign.
- A cap on management compensation pegged to staffer salaries
Bernie 'Whore Shorts' Sanders' campaign manager, Faiz Shakir said in statement Wednesday that Bernie 2020 had “set the bar higher for the next generations of campaigners.”
“We are proud of our workers and proud to uphold Bernie’s commitment to collective bargaining rights and a strong labor movement,” said Shakir.
Of course, all of the above information is simply an excuse to get to the meat of this blog post: Daisy's Bernie Sanders impression.
Click below to hear gratuitous use of the phrase "whore shorts" MULTIPLE times in this charming segment from today's broadcast of the Chicks on the Right.