Chicks on the Right
Elizabeth Warren Piles On: I Will Abolish The Electoral College
(Scott Olson / Staff/Getty Images)
Elizabeth Warren is more than a struggling Democratic presidential hopeful with falling approval numbers, a "just for pretend" Native-American, and a gal who awkwardly drinks beer on staged and contrived social media videos. Elizabeth Warren is an old-fashioned gal who has old-fashioned values, beliefs, and government policies. That's why she's a proponent for overturning the will of our country's founders by abolishing the electoral college.
At a recent campaign stop in Waterloo, Iowa, Warren fantasized about her first term in office as she suggested that one of her top priorities would be to eliminate the Electoral College.
“My goal is to get elected—but I plan to be the last American president to be elected by the Electoral College," Warren told the 'crowd' of supporters. "I want my second term to be elected by direct vote," later adding, "Call me old-fashioned," but the person who gets the most votes should win.
Yes, nothing says "old-fashioned" like a rewrite of the U.S. Constitution.
Here are a few more of Elizabeth Warren's old-fashioned political positions:
- Abolish the Death Penalty
- End Cash Bail System
- Eliminate Mandatory Minimum Sentences
- Expand Government and Create More Social Services Programs
- Supports Gender Fluidity and Multiple Gender Pronouns
- Raise Minimum Wage to $15 an hour
- Expand Access to Abortion and End Most Restrictions on Abortion
- Study Reparations
- Restrict Parental Rights by Restricting Charter School Growth
- Make College Free
- Cancel Student Loan Debt
- Restore Voting Rights After Prison
- Ban Fracking
- Impose Stricter Regulations on Carbon Emissions
- Pay Farmers to Adopt Environmentally-Friendly Farming Practices
- Ban Semi-Automatic Rifles and Expand Background Checks
- Supports Medicare for All
- Citizenship for Dreamers
- Don't Support Wall Funding
My golly, are we sure Elizabeth Warren is from California? The old gal sounds like she's straight out of Mayberry, North Carolina, doesn't she?
The Chicks on the Right have more on Warren's disastrous policies in the clip below.