The Hammer and Nigel Show
Orange Man Bad: Democrats Renew Call to Impeach President Trump
(Saul Loeb/Getty Images)
Democrats have a renewed focus and vision for America's future: waste more time and money in a fruitless effort to impeach Donald Trump roughly one year shy of the 2020 Presidential election.
Why? Because it is absolutely essential that the democrat party maintain consistency in their political messaging and traditions, and the most time-honored tradition of all is to beat that ever-familiar "Orange Man Bad" drum - even if no one in their party can keep time and rhythm for s***.
Political Family Fun: A Quick Recap of Democrat Failure.
- The Access Hollywood "Grab 'Em By The P****" Tape Failed to Bring Trump Down.
- Russian Conspiracies Failed to Bring Trump Down.
- Tax Returns and Allegations of Fraud, Evasion Failed to Bring to Trump Down.
- A False Dossier Claiming The President Enjoys Going 'Wee-Wee' on Russian Prostitutes Failed to Bring Trump Down.
- The Stormy Daniels Affair Failed to Bring Trump Down.
- Michael Cohen's Allegations of Illegal Payoffs Failed to Bring Trump Down.
- False Allegations of Rape Failed to Bring Trump Down.
- Yelling "The President is a Racist" 2.4 Billion Times (Per Week) Failed to Bring Trump Down.
- Allegations of Running Concentration Camps and Comparisons to Hitler Failed to Bring Trump Down.
- The 'Socialist Squad' Failed to Bring Trump Down.
- A Government Shutdown Failed to Bring Trump Down.
- Impeachment Proceedings Failed to Bring Trump Down.
"Geewiz, Wally! I'm starting to notice a pattern here." - Beaver Cleaver, Political Enthusiast and Pudgy Character of 1950s Black and White Television.
Yes, but democrats are slow and rarely learn from history, which explains why so many of them cheer for socialism.
Thus, the fight to impeach Trump marches on! That's right, "Impeach Trump: The Sequel!" And the American people have a front-row seat to the show whether they want it or not.
According to The Hill, a handful of delusional Democrats have added their names to the list of irrational lawmakers now endorsing an impeachment inquiry, growing the tally to more than a third of the caucus, validating fears that the "stupid virus" is highly contagious and spreading with the uncontrolled ferocity of a raging case of genital warts.
Don't worry, Republicans; our immune systems are impenetrable by this particular strain.
Rep. Al Green, (No, not that one) the Texas Democrat who forced last week's impeachment vote, is fantasizing about revisiting the issue later this cycle. And Rep. Steve Cohen (D-Tenn.), who introduced articles of impeachment in the last Congress, says he plans to do so again, likely after the long August recess.
Seriously, guys, it's not going to happen no matter how many times you try this tactic. Your best bet is to keep buying Trump Big Macs and pray the trans fats take him out for you.
Meanwhile, Hammer and Nigel had a brilliant take on the Dems going for another round of impeachment. Click below to check it out.