From ‘hateful rhetoric’ to video games, no sooner had the gunfire ceased and the victims been identified in last weekend’s massacres before the traditional political game of blaming everyone and everything except the disturbed individuals who committed the atrocities had begun.
For those keeping score at home, here’s where we currently stand in this latest episode of “Politics & Tragedy”:
- President Trump is pointing the finger at mental health and video games.
- Senator Cory Booker is blaming President Trump.
- Senator Bernie Sanders is blaming anti-immigrant rhetoric… and Trump.
- Governor Pete Buttigieg is blaming an increase in white nationalism… and Trump.
- Beto O’Rourke is blaming Fox News.
- MSNBC anchor and budding musician Joe Scarborough is blaming YOU.
- Liberals are blaming the guns.
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is an idiot.
At this point, Senator Lindsey “Graham Nasty” appears to be the only politician who is exclusively blaming the shooters, which pleased far-right conservatives. He’s also pushing Congress to pass a ‘red flag law’ to curb gun violence, which pi**ed far-right conservatives off.
Hammer and Nigel have all the finger-pointing, blaming, and ever-popular “Orange Man Bad” audio out of the Washington and liberal media cesspools in the clip below.
*CAUTION: Audio may cause listener’s head to explode.