Add another clip to the Joe Biden highlight reel.
First, a few facts about former vice president Joe Biden and his significance to the 2020 election:
- Joe Biden is running for Senator against somebody named “George” and is happy to be in the great state of Vermont at this very moment even though he’s in New Hampshire.
- Joe Biden is in favor of banning fracking, but he is absolutely NOT in favor of banning fracking.
- Joe Biden is a hugger, but he’s also a sniffer.
- Joe Biden once mistook his wife’s finger for a french-fry.
- Joe Biden doesn’t have dementia and he’s not going nuts – he’s just pretending to act like he has dementia and is going nuts. It’s a “campaign strategy.”
One other thing you should know about Joe Biden: He thinks Sen. Kamala Harris’ husband, Doug Emhoff, is “Kamala’s wife.”
If Joe Biden were a normal citizen, they would have taken his keys away by now. Democrats want him to have the nuclear codes.
Hammer and Nigel will have more on today’s show from 3pm-7pm on WIBC.