CARMEL, Ind. — The City of Carmel already has at least 138 roundabouts. By the end of the year, it will have a few more.
- Range Line Road and Medical Drive (On or after March 15)
- Range Line Road and 116th Street (On or after May 1)
- E. Main Street and Richland Avenue/4th Ave. E. (On or after May 26)
- E. Main Street and Lexington Blvd. (On or after May 26)
- College Avenue and 106th Street (On or after June 1)
The city is also planning improvements this year on Smoky Row Road, Range Line Road, College Avenue, and Gray Road.
A major construction project — the widening of the Monon Greenway between City Center Drive and Carmel Drive — is due to start Monday (weather permitting) and last for 10 months.