INDIANAPOLIS — If you’re looking for work, or for a new career, the United States Postal Service is hiring.
USPS will host a drive-thru job fair in Indianapolis on Saturday, Sept. 26 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The job fair will be held at the Greater Indiana District Office at 3939 Vincennes Road.
Masks and social distancing are required for all attendees.
The Postal Service has the following vacancies:
- City Carrier Assistants ($17.29 per hour)
- Rural Carrier Associates ($18.56 per hour)
- Assistant Rural Carriers ($18.56 per hour)
- Postal Support Employee mail processing clerks ($18.15 per hour)
- Mail Handler Assistants ($16.55 per hour)
- Various peak season and temporary COVID-19 vacancies
Driving jobs require a valid Indiana driver’s license, two years’ driving experience, and a good driving record.
Job fair attendees must be more than 17 years of age.
Applicants for all USPS positions must be a United States citizen, a lawful permanent resident alien, a citizen of American Samoa or any other U.S. territory.