INDIANAPOLIS — Simon Property Group says all of its malls will be closed this Thanksgiving. The company, which owns the most malls in the country, said it’s making the change so employees can spend time with their families on the holiday. The malls will then re-open for Black Friday shopping.
Simon has ten malls throughout Indiana:
- Castleton Square, Indianapolis
- Circle Centre Mall, Indianapolis
- College Mall, Bloomington
- Greenwood Park Mall
- Hamilton Town Center, Noblesville
- Indiana Premium Outlets, Edinburgh
- Lighthouse Place Premium Outlets, Michigan City
- The Fashion Mall at Keystone, Indianapolis
- Tippecanoe Mall, Lafayette
- University Park Mall, Mishawaka
Several large retail stores, like Target and Best Buy, have already said they will be closed for Thanksgiving this year as well.