Indiana State Fair Announces Final Group of Free 2019 Concerts
INDIANAPOLIS -- The Indiana State Fair has announced the final group of artists and bands that will be coming to the State Fairgrounds this August.
KC and The Sunshine Band will hit the free stage on August 8. The Guess Who will be in Indy on August 17. Christian music artists Matthew West and Francesca Battistelli will also be coming to the State Fair, along with the Indiana Wind Symphony and the Happy Together Tour.
Wednesday's announcement completes the full lineup of free concerts this year, which also includes Boyz II Men, Ace Frehley, Melissa Etheridge, Air Supply, Everclear, SWITCHFOOT, and Chase Rice.
The full lineup:
- Ace Frehley – Friday, August 2
- Chase Rice – Sunday, August 4
- Air Supply – Monday, August 5
- Indiana Wind Symphony – Tuesday, August 6
- SWITCHFOOT – Wednesday, August 7
- KC & The Sunshine Band – Thursday, August 8
- Pop 2000 Tour - Hosted by Lance Bass ft: O-Town, Aaron Carter, Ryan Cabrera, Tyler Hilton – Friday, August 9
- David Nail – Saturday, August 10
- Matthew West and Francesca Battistelli – Sunday, August 11
- Happy Together Tour (featuring The Turtles, Chuck Negron formerly of Three Dog Night, Gary Puckett & The Union Gap, The Buckinghams, The Classics IV & The Cowsills) - Monday, August 12
- Sixteen Candles – Tuesday, August 13
- Boyz II Men – Wednesday, August 14
- Melissa Etheridge – Thursday, August 15
- Everclear – Friday, August 16
- The Guess Who – Saturday, August 17
- Gospel Music Festival Headlined by Mary Mary - Sunday, August 18
Each concert is free, with paid fair admission.
(Photo by: The Indiana State Fair)