Recycle Your Live Christmas Tree For Free Through Jan. 31
INDIANAPOLIS -- Get ready to say "hello" to 2019 by saying "goodbye" to your live Christmas tree.
There are nine locations around Indy where residents can drop off their live Christmas trees for free recycling, according to Indy DPW.
Trees can be dropped off any time between dusk and dawn from Wednesday, Dec. 26 until Thursday, Jan. 31.
All live trees must be free of ornaments, tinsel, lights, decorations, and tree stands before being dropped off for recycling.
Drop-off locations for tree disposal are:
- Broad Ripple Park | 1610 Broad Ripple Ave.
- Ellenberger Park | 5301 E. St. Clair St.
- Garfield Park | 2432 Conservatory Dr.
- Gustafson Park | 3110 Moller Rd.
- Krannert Park | 605 S. High School Rd.
- Northwestway Park | 5253 W. 62nd St.
- Perry Park | 451 E. Stop 11 Rd.
- Riverside Park | 2420 E. Riverside Dr.
- Sahm Park | 6801 E. 91st St.
(Photo by Victoria Jones/Getty.)